- If you order your item(s) before 3pm Monday-Friday your orders will be posted that day via Royal Mail 2nd class.
- If you order your Item(s) before 11am Saturday it will be posted the same day via Royal Mail 2nd class.
- Orders placed after the cutoff time will be shipped the next day.
- Orders placed on Sunday or any bank holidays will be posted the next available working day.
Downloadable patterns are instantly available to download. Once you have checked out you will be redirected to a thank you page and if you wait a few seconds your download link will appear for every pattern you have purchased in that transaction.
Download links are always sent via email if you have provided one so make sure you have access to the email address you put in on the checkout screen.
- If you have downloaded it on a PC/Laptop it will be in your downloads folder and you can open it with your web browser or PDF viewer.
- If you have downloaded it on an Android Device it will be in Files > Downloads. Then just click the pattern you have purchased and it will open in a PDF viewer.
- If you have downloaded it on an Apple device it can be in a few places.
- iBooks - Open the downloaded pattern from your confirmation email or via the Thank You page after you have purchased your order. Select the "Share" button and then click "Open/Copy in iBooks". Once you have done this, you can just go to the iBooks app at any time and open the pattern up.
- Safari - When you have downloaded the pattern it maybe just in the downloads folder in Safari. To access this you need to open Safari to the homepage and then navigate to Downloads, once you click that you will be able to see the pattern in the downloads folder. Open this with iBooks and you will be able to use iBooks to read the pattern.
- Frequently bought together discounts where you can get a discount on 3 items if you buy them all in a bundle, we don't control these discounts as they are generated by what other customers purchase together in their own bundles.
- Discount codes are discounts where we control what and how much the discount is. For example, we often put 10% or 15% discounts off certain collections such as downloadable patterns or buttons but then we also put discounts off the entire store.
- If you were to forget to put a discount code in we are unable to alter your order once it has been fulfilled/dispatched. This means any digital items purchased are fulfilled automatically and we won't be able to alter the order to apply the discount and if you contact us prior to your order being shipped if it's being shipped to you, we will be able to alter the order to apply the discount.
- If a discount code is correct but no longer valid (i.e. it ran out the day before) we will not be able to honour any discounts that offer was promising.
When you purchase your pattern(s) it automatically takes you to the download page, this page thanks you for your order and will generate your personal download link so you can get your pattern(s). If you close this page before getting your download link not to worry as we always send you a download link via the email address you have provided.
If you provided an incorrect email address you can contact us via Facebook or via our email address.